Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Harvey Slider on Unisaw?

Congrats on the purchase. I had to drill mounting holes to fit my uni... also, if you don't need the full 4 feet, considering flush mounting as the slider gets in the way sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Gamm View Post
    I know this is an old thread but I just ordered a Harvey slider for my 1939 Unisaw. I rebuilt the saw 30 years ago when I bought it at a used tool store where it was rusty and nothing moved. It is due for a good cleaning and lube job. It will be a bit before I can get it installed but I wanted to take advantage of the slider being 30% off.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kananis View Post
    Congrats on the purchase. I had to drill mounting holes to fit my uni... also, if you don't need the full 4 feet, considering flush mounting as the slider gets in the way sometimes.
    Thanks. Not sure I will use the full 48" very often so I will most likely mount it flush. Would you happen to know off hand the max crosscut when it is mounted flush?

Troy, I believe it's 43 inches but I would double-check that.

Quote Originally Posted by Troy Gamm View Post
    Thanks. Not sure I will use the full 48" very often so I will most likely mount it flush. Would you happen to know off hand the max crosscut when it is mounted flush?

It's about 45" on a 12/14 so I would assume about 41" on a Uni.

20240507_182138.jpg
    Last edited by Michael Zerance; 05-08-2024 at 7:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by John Kananis View Post
    Troy, I believe it's 43 inches but I would double-check that.
    Thanks! That will be plenty

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Zerance View Post
    It's about 45" on a 12/14 so I would assume about 41" on a Uni.20240507_182138.jpg
    41" will still be good to go. Thanks for the info