I guess it depends on what you consider 4 seasons. Here in Moscow, we get below freezing temps and a fair amount of snow each year. The average temp in December/January is usually in the 30's. July, August and early September are the hottest months, usually in the upper 80's to mid 90's, with occasional days over 100. Nights aren't bad, as it usually cools down to the 60's and sometimes 50's. Spring is a rainy season, usually from March till Memorial Day. June is usually pretty mild, with temps in the 70's for the high. Fall is similar to Spring, with temps in the 50's and 60's for the high from late September through November. It starts getting cold around Halloween at night, down into the 30's.

Overall, it's been a great place to live. I've been here for 34 years now, and I have no desire to move. It's much better than the Southern Idaho desert, where I grew up and had nosebleeds every other night because it was 85 degrees at 3 am with 10 percent humidity or less. I don't miss those days at all.