Thread: Gas Fire pit/table

Gas Fire pit/table

I am looking for a good fire pit table. For years I've done wood; but want to move to a gas table.

I know I can spend $200 or $2000. Any recs out there for something in the middle? I don't even know what brands to investigate.

All my friends just got Solo Stoves. They give off tons of heat, but the host is forever getting up to feed the beast from the cord of firewood he now needs to purchase.

I no longer want the hassle. Heat, modern looks, with some kind of table, that's what I'm after.

Any rec's appreciated.

My only advice is to get as many BTU's as you can. A few years back we bought a cheapie propane fired fire table. IIRC, it's rated at maybe 35k btus. We hardly use it because it only throws off enough heat for slightly chilly evenings, maybe upper 50's F and you have to be on the downwind side to really even feel it.
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

Check out Warming-Trends.com I have not used any of their stuff yet, but plan to build a pit for our new house. If they can deliver what they claim, I probably go with one of their kits.

Perry