Thread: Let's Talk Sawhorses

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ToughBuilt owner here too. Love em and think theyre the best bang for the buck, especially at the Home Depot pricing when I bought mine.
    If at first you don't succeed, redefine success!

Got the ToughBuilt also, love them.

Guess ToughBuilt it is. I was attracted to the Bora Speedhorse because of the auto release of the legs but besides that the Toughbuilt has them beat - and at a lower price.

Thanks for the responses.

Mike

Just an FYI..Fine Homebuilding recently did a tool test of saw horses; might want to check it out: https://www.finehomebuilding.com/202...ding-sawhorses
    --I had my patience tested. I'm negative--

Blog Entries
    I got my ToughBuilts on clearance from Lee Valley. It was a bit of an impulse purchase, but the price was almost too good to turn down. I had been considering new sawhorses that were a cut above the old wooden ones my dad made, but these just impress the heck out of me.

You have a woodworking shop right? Seems logical to make something. Japanese style horses are very easy to make.

Yes that's true for most of us, but I get my sawhorses out for projects and put them away when not in use.

My storage space is limited and I can't make compact, strong and versatile sawhorses, out of wood as good as the Toughbuilt.

I don't use saw horses in my shop much. I made a pair of folding "square folding table bases" years ago that I use for almost everything and store in minimal space. I'll post pictures after I get to the shop today.