My business has also been hustled out of A LOT of money. Printcraft Marking Devices, Inc. Kenmore NY..........$24,462.50!!!

We have been doing business with Xenetech since 2007 when we purchased a rotary engraver....In 2012 we purchased a laser engraver from them. In December of 2019 we decided to purchase a complimentary laser engraver from Xenetech. After speaking with Guy Barone he stated that we should send the full amount. (At that point we were told they no longer take Visa or Master Card). Since we had been dealing with Xenetech for such a long time without any problems we sent $24,462.50.......Yes that is correct....The full amount.....Why would we think anything was wrong?

Well like all the others listed here on Sawmill Creek with complaints, the same sequence of events occurred. Numerous calls and emails to Guy Barone and Xenetech throughout 2020 with excuse after excuse. We are waiting for a part...we are shutting down for awhile because of a Hurricane.. We did for awhile try to play nice but within the past few weeks when I asked for a refund the communication has stopped. The list on Sawmill Creek of people who have been taken for money is just the tip of the iceberg There are others listed on BBB complaints website. So now it has come down to executing any possible avenue to retrieve our money back. Yes FTC....Attorney General for our state as well as Louisiana. There are some other possibilities. Guy Barone was interviewed about Xenetech in the 4th quarter of 2019 by the "Greater Baton Rouge Business Reports". I would think that maybe they would look into how Xenetech is currently working people out of their hard earned money. There is also the possibility of contacting the television stations in Baton Rouge. These are WAFB and WBRZ. Both of these stations have Investigative reporters. They both have on their header an Investigations button where you can email them direct or even call in. At this point we should all join together and make as much noise as possible so that this does not happen to anyone else. Russ Wuertzer-Printcraft Marking Devices