Quote Originally Posted by Larry Foster View Post
I don't know how long it takes to get here after ordering.
Need to plan my table and cut my conduit.
I may have saved a couple $$ because I have some conduit here that may be suitable to be recycled.
I'll have about $500 in it.
He ships everything priority mail so it should only take 2 days once he ships. He usually sends out 2 or 3 shipments per week.
I would suggest going with stainless steel pipes instead of conduit. Conduit is pretty soft and the steel bearings riding on them would wear down or flatten the conduit over time causing slop in your gantry. Stainless steel would hold up better over time and depending on where you get it, it may not be that expensive. I had my company order 1" OD 11ga stainless steel round tubes for me and it only cost me $56. Also, don't start printing the parts until AFTER you've already gotten your pipes. Like the lowrider2, the MPCNC has different 3D printed files for different size pipes. Many people have had to reprint their parts because the pipes they order/received is different size than what they thought. This will cost you a lot of time and wasted filament/money on printed parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
Very nice I like the burnt or dark stained areas contrast with the lettering.
Thanks, the wood was charred with a blow torch and engraved letters filled in with paint.