Thread: trotec rotary issue

trotec rotary issue

after engraving with the rotary. i remove it and try to engrave a flat item, job control is still showing that the rotary is
    on the plate. I am sure it is just a setting i am missing.............
    Any ideas??
    sandcarving and sublimation.
    Trotec Speedy 300/80 watt!

May sound like a dumb question: Are you turning off the machine before removing the rotary?
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

Kev's question is a good one but I think you may have to go to the plate menu >plate set up and set your table size again.

I am assuming you had all the rotary settings off when you sent the new drawing.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

If you close Job Control with the rotary job still on the plate then it starts up with the rotary plate next time you run it. The way to resolve that is to open a new plate before you close Job Control and it should default back to the normal plate. I have a normal plate saved as "normal plate" just in case I forget and end up with the rotary plate when I open it.

Hello Tami: Make sure the power is off, then unplug the rotary from the machine. It is the same for plugging it in. You will do damage to the mother board. Go to settings, then options & Assessories & make sure the rotary is not checked. Then you are set to go.

Ron