Thread: Wine Glass Shot Glass Suppliers in CA

Red face Wine Glass Shot Glass Suppliers in CA

Hello all and Happy Holidays!

I've just received one of the largest glass orders in my business history. In the past, I simply go to Dollar Tree and buy whatever I need for gift engraving, but now, it's 500 to 1000 pieces. I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for suppliers. I've gone online to search and I get many results, but am spending a lot of time finding they are on the east cost, basically anything west cost would be nice.

Thank you!
    Tracey
    ULS V-Class 50 Watt, Corel x3, AutoCAD LT '02, NEWBIE!

If the customer is not wanting a specific glass, I would suggest ordering them through Dollar Tree. They will be shipped to your local store and you will save the shipping cost and get a decent price.
    -
    David Takes
    Expressions Engraved
    St. Joseph, MO

Hi David! Thanks for letting me know that Dollar Tree will ship to my local store, that is really good to know! In the past I do usually just go there because the quantity requested is never very much, however, this quantity was so large I just never assumed Dollar Tree would have that many! I ended up order this time through www.webstaurantstore.com and I will update the thread once I receive the glasses and let everyone know how it went. So far, so good. Their shipping process is a little intimidating. They keep telling me the delivery will come on an 18 wheeler, so I'm scoping out my street layout for them and going to be working with the shipper to make sure I can do whatever they need to receive. Fingers Crossed on this one!

you can look at local restaurant supply companies, but you won't get the Dollar Tree pricing.
    Pros: great selection from low to high quality, direct delivery
    Cons: usually higher cost.
    Bruce Clumpner
    Brandon Services Laser Engraving
    Academy Commemoratives - Personalized Memorabilia for the U.S. Service Academies
    Irvine, CA
    -
    Epilog 75-watt Helix, 40-watt 18-Mini
    Started with Corel Draw V1 now feeling the pain of CorelDraw x7
    CS4 photoshop
    CS4 illustrator
    PhotoGrav

>>They keep telling me the delivery will come on an 18 wheeler<<

Definitely make sure you confirm things about the delivery before the delivery. Best to do it via email so that it is documented. Unless you have the lifting equipment, there is a good chance what you will need is "liftgate" service which usually costs a good chunk more. If they send a true 18 wheeler out to your place and everything is pallettized for forklift removal but you don't have a forklift, you don't want them double charging you.
    700mm x 500mm Ke Hui KH-7050 Laser
    80W EFR F2
    S&A CW5000 chiller
    Chuck style of rotary attachment

Taking Doug's point a bit further, they will probably just bring the pallet to the rear of the truck and it's your baby from there unless you have advised them to use a liftgate. Don't take a chance--order the liftgate service.
    Mike Null

St. Louis Laser, Inc.

Trotec Speedy 300, 80 watt
    Gravograph IS400
    Woodworking shop CLTT and Laser Sublimation
    Dye Sublimation
    CorelDraw X5, X7

Chuck
    __________________________________________________ ____________________
    ULS M-360 50 Watt, Corel X3, Signlab 7.1, Photograv 2.0, Adobe CS3, Summa D-60, Sandblasting (for engraving Granite Monuments/Memorials)

Hey All! Sorry! I just am now seeing the newer responses... as far as the lift gate, luckily, I do have a roll-up door AND a fork lift I was just super worried about how they'd manuever around here. I was able to contact the warehouse of the trucking company and they were very happy I was trying to be so upfront and proactive.

Just received everything, was on a pallet, and was able to forklift it right out of the truck!

So far so good, glasses are engraving very nicely as well.

I will have to check out the bargreen and etsexpress suggested above for next time for sure!

Thank you!!!