Thread: Looking for service manuals for SAC (sueri alfredo) rte. 1100 wide-belt sander

Looking for service manuals for SAC (sueri alfredo) rte. 1100 wide-belt sander

I was able to obtain this circa 1985 wide-belt sander at a very good price, but the optical sensor for centering the belt is not working correctly. We can probably figure that problem out, but in case anything else comes up it would be nice to find the service manuals or at least schematics for this older machine, as well as the parts list. The Italian company that made it is no longer in business. Anyone have any leads on where to look, who to contact, or at least point me to some other owners of this type of machine?

Thanks,

Colby

You could check with Fametec in Italy ..

Its likely you can fix that sensor with one from another brand.

Thanks. Looking at their employee roster, it appears that the namesake of SAC now works there!

Yeah, interesting to see if he is helpful ..

Professional Machinery Group Inc bought out the SAC parts here in US. They may have access to a manual. Dave

6. Documentation for sac machine

Hi!
    Will you be so kind as to help me in the following issue? Earlier I bought a machine, type: SAC F4S (1996) (MACHINE FOR WINDOWS), but unfortunately I haven’t got any documentation to it. I would like to ask, if you have any documentation (description, guidelines) to this type or some similar type? And if you have, will you be so kind as to send me?

Thank you for your help and time in advance,

Best regards,

Péter

Quote Originally Posted by Colby Boles View Post
    I was able to obtain this circa 1985 wide-belt sander at a very good price, but the optical sensor for centering the belt is not working correctly. We can probably figure that problem out, but in case anything else comes up it would be nice to find the service manuals or at least schematics for this older machine, as well as the parts list. The Italian company that made it is no longer in business. Anyone have any leads on where to look, who to contact, or at least point me to some other owners of this type of machine? Thanks, Colby