Thread: Lie-Nielsen Issues

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chase View Post

Rob Lee would say nothing of the sort as he's too classy for that.
    I have given Lee Valley a lot of money in exchange for some great tools. Even though when I ordered the full small plow plane kit a year ago they shipped everything but didn't put the plow plane in the box (even though it was on the packing slip)
    Last edited by Lee Schierer; 11-16-2017 at 8:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Harrison View Post
    I have given Lee Valley a lot of money in exchange for some great tools. Even though when I ordered the full small plow plane kit a year ago they shipped everything but didn't put the plow plane in the box (even though it was on the packing slip)
    I once received a courier package that was the size of a HUGE box for an item that was about one fourth the size of the box. This chain outlet offered the best possible shipping protection no one could match, I mean, no one.

As it turned out, they shipped four, not one, of the item I paid for. The box outside however clearly indicated a quantity of 4. People make job mistakes all the time.Trying to tell the shipper (1800#!) that it screwed up turned out to be more time-consuming than I expected.

Your small plow experience unfortunately was an example of the daily mistakes that are made everywhere.

Simon
    Last edited by Simon MacGowen; 11-16-2017 at 12:13 PM.