Thread: Hammer C3-31 measurements

Hammer C3-31 measurements

I thought I should make this a separate thread.

I am in the process of determining if the current Hammer Outrigger 1100 will work on my 1999 C3-41 with a 49" slider. Would someone width a current model mind measuring the width of the slot on the side of the table and the distance from the top of the table to the slot? So far Felder has not been able to determine if the outrigger will fit.

http://us.feldershop.com/en-US/en-US...able-1100.html

Also I'd like to get the width of the slot on the surface of the current model slider table. I'm thinking about the "Trimming Equipment" for making long straight line rips.

http://us.feldershop.com/en-US/en-US...Equipment.html

Thanks for any help. BTW, both the slider side slot and the slot in the top surface of the slider appears to be 10mm wide on my machine. The distance from the slider top surface down to the side slot is also 10mm.

Dan

Width of side slot = 10mm
    Distance from top of slot to top of table = 11mm

Width of slot on top side of table= 11mm

Not sure why they're not the same, but the top slot is definitely a mm larger

In any case, looks like the outrigger will fit.

Dan,
    Thanks much. I measured more carefully and got close to your numbers. Used a digital micrometer.
    Very encouraging to see that the new items will still fit.
    Dan

When you order the outrigger there are so I am told two different types, one has an indexed angle system and the other has the normal tape that indicates visually but does not index via pre-set holes.
    Chris

Everything I like is either illegal, immoral or fattening

Another measurement that would be helpful is the two vertical holes in the corner. On my machine the holes are 30 and 50cm from the bottom.

Thank you.

Can

I'd be glad to check, Dan, but I have no idea what you're talking about Which holes are these?

The corner where the shaper controls are, two holes right in outside corner that you attach the outrigger support to.
    Dan

Oh, sure - I have an outrigger attached to those, which is why I didn't see them Yes, they're 30mm and 50mm down from the top.

Thanks Dan, looks like current products are compatible with the older green models.
    Dan