Thread: Rabbit Laser, AWESOME SUPPORT!

Rabbit Laser, AWESOME SUPPORT!

I wanted to take a quick minute and give a great shout out to Rabbit Laser USA located in Middletown Ohio. I needed a few parts and drove down and met Carol and spoke with her for almost an hour. By the time I left I was taken care of and then some. If you are ever considering a new laser I highly recommend them. Even thought the laser I purchased wasn't theirs they were great!!!

Bryan

Always nice to hear stories like this. We mostly hear about things that go wrong.
    G. Weike LG900N 100W RECI RDWorks V8
    Leiming LM2513FL 1kW Raycus fiber laser cutter
    Wisely 50W Raycus engraver

Agreed bitching is so much easier I will say they had quite a nice selection of laser supplies. As Carol told me if you need something, take a picture of it and send it to her or Ray and they will probably be able to find it or an upgrade.

More praise here. Ray helped me, he is the MAN!!!

I called a couple times and always got the answers I needed. Great folks to work with
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

Ray's helped me out a couple of times when I needed parts my preferred supplier (HPC Lasers) didn't have to hand at the time
    You did what !