Thread: SPAM in my PM's?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

SPAM in my PM's?

"I know that we haven't known or come across each other before considering the fact that we just meeting in my search for a new friend. I am Mrs Katty Williams! social,polite and apprehensive, who believes that Friendship is a wonderful world, it might be the most beautiful one on earth.and i will like you and i to be a very good friend and maybe we can talk about religion life and for the purpose God asked me to contact you... I like to worship God with all my heart. When I praise God . . . "

It goes on with emails and other contact info. I should have quarantined it but, my knee-jerk reflexes kicked in and deleted it.
    "A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg".

– Samuel Butler

Report the message, glenn, so that the administrators can "retire" the "member" who clearly joined the forum for something other than discussing woodworking. They need the user name to do that. (I just realized that you deleted the message, so if you can remember the exact user name, that's what's needed to deal with this)

Jim
    Forum Moderator

I took care of Katty Williams this morning.

I had the same message in my PM box this morning.
    Please help support the Creek.

"It's paradoxical that the idea of living a long life appeals to everyone, but the idea of getting old doesn't appeal to anyone."
    Andy Rooney