Thread: Senfeng lasers

Question Senfeng lasers

Hi everybody,
    i'm looking to purchase a chinese laser from Senfeng, the SF2513E, 300 or 500W.
    I've searched a bit around the net but haven't found a review of those firm, does anyone here has a senfeng laser? is it reliable? what's the cut quality?

Thanks !
    Nicola

Use the search tool here and you'll get your answers...

Quote Originally Posted by Nicola Scattolin View Post
    Hi everybody,
    i'm looking to purchase a chinese laser from Senfeng, the SF2513E, 300 or 500W.
    I've searched a bit around the net but haven't found a review of those firm, does anyone here has a senfeng laser? is it reliable? what's the cut quality?

Thanks !
    Nicola

Not really Gary. There is very little info about Senfeng on this forum.

Nicola, if you buy one get the 500W source (or bigger). 300W is quite limited in what it can cut.
    G. Weike LG900N 100W RECI RDWorks V8
    Leiming LM2513FL 1kW Raycus fiber laser cutter
    Wisely 50W Raycus engraver

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Henriksen View Post
    Not really Gary. There is very little info about Senfeng on this forum.

Nicola, if you buy one get the 500W source (or bigger). 300W is quite limited in what it can cut.
    “Very little info about Senfeng on this forum” - there is your answer... Anything that is used by any number of people will have something posted about it, no posts = no users.

Not necessarily the case. I think people are more likely to post about something they are having problems with than something that works. Given the size of many of the Chinese mfgs. they must be selling reasonable large qtys. of machines, yet we hear little about them. One possibility is of course that they mainly sell to the home market. There is probably more info to be found about a mfg. on Facebook groups than on this forum.
    G. Weike LG900N 100W RECI RDWorks V8
    Leiming LM2513FL 1kW Raycus fiber laser cutter
    Wisely 50W Raycus engraver

Quote Originally Posted by Gary Hair View Post
    “Very little info about Senfeng on this forum” - there is your answer... Anything that is used by any number of people will have something posted about it,
    no posts = no users that post on this forum
    jus' a li'l addition
    ========================================
    ELEVEN - rotary cutter tool machines
    FOUR - CO2 lasers
    THREE- make that FOUR now - fiber lasers
    ONE - vinyl cutter
    CASmate, Corel, Gravostyle

I bought the sf1390 a year ago and It's still running like day one. No issues what so ever. Easy to use and great service so far.