Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Map of Lumberyards.

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Viellenave View Post
    Wow. I have one only 93 miles away. Sadly, 57 miles of that is the ocean... Perhaps they could make a list of areas that need one?
    It's not like it's a big ocean. It's only the Pacific. You need to be less picky.
    - After I ask a stranger if I can pet their dog and they say yes, I like to respond, "I'll keep that in mind" and walk off
    - It's above my pay grade. Mongo only pawn in game of life.

2. Quote Originally Posted by Jim Becker View Post
    Based on my quick look, I suspect that any map entries are there from lumber suppliers that ponied up to be listed.
    Nope! Every submission was sent in by a reader, and I’m only listing entries that come with a full review by a fellow craftsperson – there is absolutely no payment to be listed or to use the map. It’s intended as a free resource, and one I started working on before I worked here at the magazine. If you don’t see what you’re looking for, feel free to submit it! I’ve had several people submit having seen this forum page, and even a few folks writing here have sent in their submissions. It’s already gone from 115 to nearly 200 in the two days it’s been up, once I finish entering the new reviews into the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Lehnert View Post
    They list Keim Lumber in Charm Ohio. I always considered that North East Ohio.
    But yes, Many more lumber places up that way.
    I did not send in any places for the list. I know of a bunch but no personal experience buying from them.

I was at Keim Lumber yesterday. Tool prices were good. Lumber prices? Cha-Ching $$$$$$$$$$