Thread: Does anyone have a wine rack design they can share..

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Does anyone have a wine rack design they can share..

I had a customer change a design on a cherry cabinet that will be above their refrigerator. This tiny cabinet has become quite a challenge. It is replacing the existing one to make room for a larger fridge and needs to closely match the color of the existing cabinetry. The new dimensions are 16"T x 37 1/2" W x 25"D.

Initially the new fridge was going to be wider but essentially the same height but they went with a different model that is 4" taller which led to the first redesign. The original replacement cabinet was going to have 2 arched doors to match the arched raised panel doors in the rest of the kitchen but these would have glass panels. Given the redesign and the door openings and proportions of the arched doors we decided that they would just not look right ( thank goodness ).

So now the new proposal is to leave the cabinet open and install a wine rack inside. Does anyone have design suggestions for something that isn't super elaborate but will look nice open to the kitchen? They would prefer a diagonal dedign. The only thing I don't have in my shop is a lathe so please keep that in mind.

Thanks
    Last edited by Evan Stewart; 09-11-2017 at 10:25 PM. Reason: Add info