Thread: Monday

Monday

Just a reminder that this Monday Sept. 11th is Patriots Day please take a moment to remember all those lost this day in 2001 and please if you have a flag pole at home or work Please fly at half staff this day. Also keep in your thoughts and prayers all those Recovering from Harvey and all those now in the path of Irma.
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander

You can count on it.

Thank You!

Thanks Bert.

Another thing that I do is to light 4 candles and leave them out on the porch all night.
    One for each airplane, and the people on the ground affected by it.

(Deleting several things I'd like to say here to comply with TOS. But I know you get it - you're a Marine.)

Fred

The candles are a nice touch, my porch is open and its windy maybe elc candles will work .

Quote Originally Posted by Frederick Skelly View Post
    Thanks Bert.

Another thing that I do is to light 4 candles and leave them out on the porch all night.
    One for each airplane, and the people on the ground affected by it.

(Deleting several things I'd like to say here to comply with TOS. But I know you get it - you're a Marine.)

Fred
    If the Help and advice you received here was of any VALUE to you PLEASE! Become a Contributor
    Rabbit RL_XX_6040-60 watt Laser engraving/cutting machine Oh wait its a 3D Printer my bad LOL
    Lasercut 5.3
    CorelDraw X5

10" Miter Saw with slide
    10" Table Saw
    8" bench mount 5 speed Drill Press
    Dremel, 3x21 Belt Sander