Thread: What happened to Woodworkerworld.net?

What happened to Woodworkerworld.net?

I tried to access the website for Woodworkersworld.net and received the message "Account Suspended".

A Google search and a search on SWC to determine what had happened turned up nothing.

Does anyone know if woodworkersworld.net has ceased business operations or if this "Account Suspended" is just temporary?

Thank you,
    Roger

After checking two domain information sites, it appears that the domain name expired yesterday. The owner might have renewed it recently because one site shows the expiration date of 19 August 2018. If the domain was renewed after the host provider, Network Solutions, suspended service, it might take a few days for the domain to be active again.

Anyone, is Woodworkers World out of business?

4. The owner, Alan Campbell, passed away on June 22, 2017. It appears that no one is continuing the business. The website is no longer reachable. Alan was a pleasure to do business with and will be missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph O'Brien View Post
    The owner, Alan Campbell, passed away on June 22, 2017. It appears that no one is continuing the business. The website is no longer reachable. Alan was a pleasure to do business with and will be missed.
    I discovered this thread while searching for a router bit I needed. I'm sorry to hear of his passing. He had a great company, with amazing customer service.