Thread: I received a Freedom Pen from Stu Bauer in Succasunna NJ.

I received a Freedom Pen from Stu Bauer in Succasunna NJ.

This is an email message that I received this morning:

Sir/Ma'am,

I wanted to personally thank you for what you do for our deployed servicemen and women! I was in Kandahar and received one of your pens (American Cherry, made by Stu Bauer from Succasunna NJ). I was touched by your actions and wanted to let you know that each one of us appreciates the support we get from home! It is my favorite pen! And I smile every time I take it out to use it.

Please thank Stu for me, and please pass on all our thanks to the men and women who let us know each and every day that we are in their thoughts and prayers.

Thank you
    Col (Name Omitted by Keith Outten for Security Reasons)
    Bagram AB, Afghanistan

That's cool!
    Ken

So much to learn, so little time.....

I always ask Freedom Pen Turners to include a small card with each pen that has their name and email address. Possibly Stu didn't provide an email so the request to thank him came to me to forward. We have received a lot of these emails over the years, many have been shared here in this forum.

I wish we had more pen turners, our numbers have been dwindling over the years and requests for pens never stop. Jackie and i have been shipping all of the pens we receive to combat areas in the Middle East, these are the service members who need a morale boost the most and we can't even keep up with their requests much less those from aircraft carriers and other folks assigned to overseas locations. If you add all of the pens made and shipped directly from turners to service members there is no telling how many pens have been delivered.

We haven't done to bad though with over 200,000 custom pens shipped we have connected with a lot of our sons and daughters and they are thrilled to receive even something as simple as a custom pen.

Well done folks!