Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Comatic DC40.. finally here

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Bolton View Post
    Andrew,
    Have two of these in our cart at the moment swapping out a couple other feeders and moving one to a saw. I cant imagine not being over the moon with these but wondering what your thoughts are after working with the feeder for nearly a year. I thought hard about going with the dc70 for one of them but I dont think we do enough shorts to justify a dedicated feeder.

I just sit there and droole watching the videos of the DC40 and can only imagine the increased speed in position changes from flat to vertical. The cost of the smart stand is a bit to bear but it seems like the only way to go.

Thanks
    Mark,
    My only complaint is I hemmed and hawed for over a year before I bought it. In the 10 months we’ve used it now, it has proven to be a very good upgrade. It’s one of those things that outwardly looks like it would be a slight improvement, but in practice, actually is way more efficient - as well as being much more versatile. The speed adjustment is amazingly good for dialing in the best feed speed on the fly for whatever you are cutting (vs using 4 fixed speeds). We run a lot of stock now with the rollers pressing stock against the fence.

I’m glad I also got the super stand. It is much better to set up, easier, faster etc.

I have zero regret. Great purchase.
    Andrew J. Coholic

Thanks Andrew. They are on the way.