I wasted an item from amazon and the shipping was more then the item so years of not doing the free trial I decided to try it . So this very first order took 6 days to arrive. I've ordered 3 or more things this month and none has got to my door in less then 3 days order Monday arrive Thursday. Friday I noticed I needed a tire for my bike and it had a bald spot, oops my bad but I said I'll try once more I ordered it Friday Morning and I have to use the Bike Wednesday Morning. Prime said guaranteed delivery by Tuesday so today I get an updated shipping won't be here to Wednesday night. Also I haven't been able to watch any prime TV shows or movies (not 1) with out a lot of buffering , picture choppy and the words don't match the mouth movement. I tried Chrome, and firefox. I called they said they were aware of the problem and were working on it but 3 weeks later still doing the same thing. I have no trouble with netflix, or hula, or any other video source. So its been canceled . But wow what a crappy service why would anyone pay a 100 bucks for service that can't be delivered.