Thread: Glowforge release

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerome Stanek View Post
    I see there are hundreds of posts in the Problems and support forum and a lot of them are closed before they are addressed
    I don't agree with that and don't see it to be true. It's also why I sorted by views, which can't be locked. See previous post. Also, GF doesn't have admin of the FB group where the general consensus seems to be that they are happy with their purchase and enjoy making cool things.

GF just moved the counter to indicate that they are shipping day 30 of the the 30-day campaign Pro units, which were the most popular. Posts have indicated that the ship dates for some have moved up, in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Shepherd View Post
    In all fairness to GF, that's the method they use for one leg of their support. You can email them OR post it in the support section. If you post it in the support section, they lock it when it's been logged into their support system. It's not locked because they don't want people posting, it's because it's how they setup the support forum. Post, when we see it, we'll acknowledge it by locking it. Makes it look like they just lock anything with a problem, but that's not the case at all.
    Good point.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill George View Post
    Locking and removing unwanted Threads make it look like Everyone is Happy!! I suppose someone will start a Forum like the other not popular co2 engraving machine had, where un-happy owners could go to complain. I swear Matt is being paid to act as a GF advocate on this Board.
    Well, of course, you have no proof of this and I don't even recall an owner claiming that a thread has been removed or censored. This is a provacative tin-foil hat theory that you just made up. No matter how many times you repeat that, it will not make it true, only repeatedly wrong. You have no interest in being correct, only right.

If you have a beef with GF's marketing hype or name, but OK with creating falsities, you might need to consider the hypocrisy.
    Last edited by Matt McCoy; 11-15-2017 at 12:54 PM.