Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Win a $3,999.00 Hammer K3W (48" x 48" ) *** We have a WINNER!***

1. Hi Members

We have had so many customers asking us for more details on the saw. Please click on this link to see the exact Hammer K3W (48" x 48") machine.

Link: http://www.hammerusa.com/us-us/produ...ner-48x48.html

Best regards

Your Felder Group Team

I'm in

Quote Originally Posted by Todd Solomon View Post
    I was fortunate enough to win the first drawing of my life a few years ago- the Felder "Sliding for Success" drawing. I won a Felder K700S Plus sliding table saw. The drawing was a little different back then- I actually won the chance to buy the saw at 1/2 price. This was a bbbbiiiiigggg discount, as they typically don't discount a lot on these machines.

I am a solid fan of the quality and accuracy of Felder equipment, I was just cutting large tenons on the slider the other day with the Felder carbide-insert dado cutter. Amazingly clean and quiet. Also picked up a Felder AD741 16" Jointer / Planer, after using the saw for a while.

What the heck- I think I'll enter this one too, although I might feel a bit guilty if I won, haha.

Todd
    You'll also be in pain as I will come to your house (I know where you live) and introduce your backside to my foot!
    Wood: a fickle medium....

Did you know SMC is user supported? Please help.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Padilla View Post
    You'll also be in pain as I will come to your house (I know where you live) and introduce your backside to my foot!
    Hahaha, I would deserve it but would gladly take the pain if it meant another Hammer/Felder in the stable.

I would love to use their window cutter set to make some windows. I have no windows like those in my house here in the states but it would be BA to use my shaper to make some windows!! Not sure where you would buy the seals, hardware, handles and locks, or the double/triple pane insultaed glass for them though. LOL. Watching their cutter videos makes you want them though!
    Glad its my shop I am responsible for - I only have to make me happy.

Is the drawing closed? That link is a 404 now...

Quote Originally Posted by Steve Baumgartner View Post
    Is the drawing closed? That link is a 404 now...
    Finally it worked today!

8. Only 2 days left, don't forget to enter.

Good luck

Your Felder Group Team

count me in Ken T

Why is it that I always seem to notice these things a day or two after it's too late?
    CarveWright Model C
    Stratos Lathe
    Jet 1014
    Half-a-Brain

Quote Originally Posted by John Shuk View Post
    I just entered Keith. Can you take that link down now?
    Oops too late!
    The last time I saw the light at the end of the tunnel it was another train heading at me...

12. Hammer K3W Saw WINNER !!

Dear Members

We have a winner!

Felder Group USA would like to congratulate Mr. Rufus Carswell Sr, for winning the Hammer K3W saw valued at $ 3,999.00. We know you will enjoy your new machine.

Rufus has been doing woodworking for over 60 years and started playing in the shop at the age of 8. He has a nice little shop with woodworking and metal working machinery and is even the owner of an Austrian built metal working lathe. The Austrian Built Hammer K3W will be a fine edition to his shop.

Well done Rufus !!

Your Felder Group Team
    Last edited by Ken Fitzgerald; 08-06-2011 at 12:47 AM.