Thread: South Florida lumber suppliers..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks all, I will check out all the dealers mentioned. Is most helpfull establishing myself in the area... am used to having a prethera of hardwoods availabile

Blog Entries
    Im up by Tampa and I am just starting to crack the nut on the best places to find lumber. Sense joining the tampa woodcrafters I am starting to learn where the guys that have been here 20-30 years go to get there lumber.
    Andrew Gibson
    Program Manger and Resident Instructor
    Florida School Of Woodwork

Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Gibson View Post
    Im up by Tampa and I am just starting to crack the nut on the best places to find lumber. Sense joining the tampa woodcrafters I am starting to learn where the guys that have been here 20-30 years go to get there lumber.
    I'd rather drive to Tampa than Miami, so when you learn of those sources, please share them! Thanks.

4. Hi everyone,
    I know its an old thread I am just posting to see if someone out there found something
    I am a newbie, i am also looking for reasonable lumber supplier, if you guys have found one please share, I live in ft. lauderdale/Davie area and don't mind driving a bit.

I have just setup a mini-mill in a private cypress forest outside of Ft. Myers. I may be able to supply some later this year. Let me know what dimensions you want.