I recently purchased a very nice 10 year old Agazzani NRA 500, which appears to be the Italian branding of the B20, for a good price, and need a little help getting the most out of it, please.

1. It came without a manual (though I understand there's not a lot in the manuals anyway, I did order one from Eagle tools), and I'm trying to figure out the best blade width for resawing. The specs I can find online list max blade width at 30 mm, which is a fraction under 1 1/4. Am I right to assume that I should stick to a 1" blade?

2. I'm looking at the Lennox Trimaster blade, which seems to have a very good reputation here. There is a significant price jump between the 1" 3tpi and the 1" 3/4 variable. Can people comment on the smoothness of the cuts between the two?

3. The 1" 3/4 is still less than the Laguna resaw king, but the resaw king can be resharpened, which I believe is not the case for the trimaster. I'd be curious to hear people's reasoning about a choice between these two as well.

4. I have read that Euro guides wear out. Mine still spin fine, but they do seem to have a bit of play/slop in them: viewed from the front, they can be wiggled to come closer to the blade either above or below the axle of the guide. Is that normal?

5. Has anyone tried the Iturra Design solid ceramic Euro guides? At $102 they appear to be a less expensive alternative to replacing the entire guide set with either new Euro guides or the Laguna ceramics.

Thanks for your help,

Nelson