Thread: HELP!!!Corel

HELP!!!Corel

When I try to move an object it seems to duplicate it every mm or so. Very Strange.
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

After restarting several times it seems fine now.
    Brian Robison
    MetalMarkers
    Epilog Mini
    Rabbit 1290

Brian,
    If you hit the space bar a few times the problem will likely go away. I have had that problem occasionally as well, restarting Corel didn't help, rebooting did but I didn't want to go through rebooting every time it happened. I finally determined that the program thought the space bar had been pressed and was duplicating objects. I'm not positive that is truly what it is, but it goes away afterward so I guess it is...

Gary

Gary, I had the same problem a while back and it was a stuck space key.
    Epilog Helix 60 Watt, Corel X4

If you are using X4 and if you LEFT click and drag, And your RIGHT finger is pushing on the right mouse button it may make copys.
    Epilog Legend 24 TT

Once in awhile I find Corel can get quirky esp. with color management when doing sublimation. I have found the best way to fix things is to restore the default settings on corel when starting it up, by pressing F8 while it starts to load. This works everytime and is quicker than rebooting your computer.

I too have experienced the rapid duplication and for me with version 12, F8 solves that issue.
    Ron
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Epilog Zing 16 (35 Watt)
    Vanguard 3000 (old rotary workhorse)
    Corel Draw 12 & X5
    Sublimation Ricoh GX7000
    Chapellaz's Trophies

There is also a setting on the Freeform Transform tool called Apply to duplicate. In earlier versions this could get stuck on and anything you did (either with the freeform transform or the pick tool) would cause a duplicate of an object in the workspace. Later versions of draw limit this setting to when the tool is being used.

If that happens again, check the freeform transform toolbar and see if that button is stuck down.
    T.

Yup.. hitting the space bar toggles this 'feature' off and on it would seem..
    Epilog 24TT(somewhere between 35-45 watts), CorelX4, Photograv(the old one, it works!), HotStamping, Pantograph, Vulcanizer, PolymerPlatemaker, Sandblasting Cabinet, and a 30 year collection of Assorted 'Junque'

Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

I Have to think outside the box.. I don't fit in it anymore

Experience is a wonderful thing.
    It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

Every silver lining has a cloud around it