Thread: In need of stick people

In need of stick people

Does any one have vectors of stick people families etc. I've been searching for something I can even purchase and download but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Just simple stick figures that are vector format.

If anyone has something or could point me to a site to purchase I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Christen View Post
    Does any one have vectors of stick people families etc. I've been searching for something I can even purchase and download but can't seem to find what I'm looking for. Just simple stick figures that are vector format.

If anyone has something or could point me to a site to purchase I would appreciate it.

Thanks
    Geez Mike.....even I can draw a stick figure in Corel!!!
    Epilog Mini 24 - 45 Watt, Corel Draw X5, Wacom Intuos Tablet, Unengraved HP Laptop, with many more toys to come.....

If you have an apple and I have an apple and we exchange apples then you and I will still each have one apple. But if you have an idea and I have one idea and we exchange these ideas, then each of us will have two ideas... George B. Shaw

yea, i know, not feeling very creative and no time. actually looking for something a little more than real basic. kind of the ones your see in vinyl on the back of cars
    Last edited by Mike Christen; 02-24-2010 at 10:52 PM.
    Mike

Helix 75W runnin at 89W, Corel X3, Epilog Summit 25W (alive and kickin), CNC mills, lathes, vinyl cutter, Microflame Generator (flame polisher), and all kind of other stuff to keep things interesting

I recently downloaded some free dingbat fonts and saved them is outlines in Illustrator. Tons of free vector artwork out there this way.

http://www.fontspace.com/category/people

http://www.dafont.com/olympicons.font

kg
    Last edited by Kevin Groenke; 02-24-2010 at 11:02 PM.

Here are some.

Let me know if this does the job.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Thanks Kevin, didn't think of dingbats

Thanks Arturo, a couple of those will work.

I appreciate your help.
    Last edited by Mike Christen; 02-25-2010 at 7:12 AM.
    Mike

Mike,

try www.myvinyldesigner.com. They have a couple of different interchangeable sets that are vectored for vinyl cutting, so would work fine for lasering as well. I purchased the small one from them. Cuts nice and clean on the vinyl cutter.
    Colleen Williams
    Epilog Mini 18 35W, Corel Draw X3, Roland EGX-20, Roland GX-24, Brother PR600C, HP Photosmart 8850, Epson 1280 for sublimation

Here are few that you might be able to use

http://www.precngraving.com/stickfigures.zip

Here's the stick family I use for vinyl decals.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Colleen - Thanks for the link, I was looking at that earlier, looks nice with the different selections available

Mike - Thanks - wow, thats a large selection, I'm sure those will work

John - Thanks those are great also, nice and simple

Thanks again to all, I really appreciate it
    Mike