Thread: Couple of finished projects

Couple of finished projects

Been working on a couple projects in the shop after finally getting some free time. The first two pictures are of a box I made to set my Jet drum sander on. The top drawers will hold my flat sheets of sandpaper and sanding items, while the botom drawers will hold the rolls of sandpaper for the drum sander. The third picture is some cast pens that I did. One is a cast circuit board, one is cast straw and the last one is cast cactus. I really like the circuit board one. The last picture are some pens that will be sent to Freedom Pens for the service men and women serving in harms way. Please keep these men and women in your thoughts and prayers to return home safely to their loved ones and family.

Bobby
    Louisiana
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow ! Well done ! a pleasure to look at.
    "The element of competition has never worried me, because from the start, I suppose I realized wood contains so much inspiration and beauty and rhythm that if used properly it would result in an individual and unique object." - James Krenov

What you do speaks so loud, I cannot hear what you say. -R. W. Emerson

Looks as if you have been a busy beaver down in Louisiana, Bobby. I really like that straw pen a lot. Why more than the others which are all nice.. I don't know but I just do..

Well done in all pics...
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler