Thread: Wine Cellar Curved

Wine Cellar Curved

We built our wine cellar under the circular stairway. Additional photos of the construction and progress as it was built are on www.howardboehm.com. The wife and I work on all the projects together. We have a ball. She keeps me from making mistakes. all comments are welcome.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Great looking wine cellar, I am sure you guys have plenty of stories to share of where you got some of those bottles from!

Very nicely done and I am more impressed your wife works with you. I tell mine to get out of my shop but not as often as she tells me to get out of her kitchen. But.. both of us have an understanding about those matters and both benefit from with end results from doing so...
    Last edited by John Thompson; 08-03-2009 at 10:19 AM.
    Sarge..

Woodworkers' Guild of Georgia
    Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler

Quote Originally Posted by John Thompson View Post
    Very nicely done and I am more impressed your wife works with you. I tell mine to get out of my shop but not as often as she tells me to get out of her kitchen. But.. both of us have an understanding about those matters and both benefit from with end results from doing so...
    I must admit that when we are creating something and I look at the woodwork as my art, it is the best time spent together with the wife. There is something about working side by side that is quite enjoyable. My wife is petite and I am 6'1" but when it comes to the heavy lifting I don't ever see her end sagging nor is there any complaining that its to heavy. We just bull through it.

Very nice.

Beautiful work. I also like the stone work that you have worked into the pantry and wine cellar room. Thanks for posting.