Thread: New Shop Update

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

New Shop Update

Well folks, things have been busy around here. I am really coming along on the new workshop and garage. I think that the last time that I had posted they had just gotten the limestone down for the garage floor. Well I am happy to say that the garage floor got poured just before Memorial Day weekend. 17.4 cubic yard of concrete got poured to make my floor. It is amazing how quickly they can get that done. After that they finished up the framing and started roofing. The electricians cam in last week and did the rough in and got that finished in 2 two days. I got it inspected for both framing and electrical last week and passed with flaming colors!!! They finished up the roof today. The insulation folks came and prepped the place for blown in cellulose and will blow it in tomorrow. I will have the drywall delivered on Wed. to start hanging on Thur. They are also going to start siding the place tomorrow. I am hoping to get the garage doors in by the end of the week so that I can cut the hole into the existing garage. The I can start to fill the shop with tools!!!! Take care.
    Attached Images Attached Images